Last amended November 2015.
- Collection and use of information
- Information storage
- Information sharing and disclosure
- Security and prevention against loss, misuse or alteration of information
- Your ability to edit and cancel your account
- Contact details
Collection and use of information
If you do not pay for the service as a business user, the information we collect from you is limited. We log your IP address in order to help diagnose problems with our servers, administer this Website and track usage statistics. Your IP address may vary each time you visit, or it may be the same, depending on the type of internet connection. Either way, it would be extremely difficult for us to identify you through your IP address, and we make no attempt to do so. If you reach this Website by clicking on a link or advertisement on another website, then we also log that information. All of this information is collected and used only in aggregate; that is, it entered into our database, where we can use it to generate overall reports on our visitors, but not reports about individual visitors.
If you choose to pay for the services of Cade Directories, you will be able to take advantage of all of the features of this Website/s. Cade Directories collects some or all of the personally identifiable information set out below when you subscribe to Cade Directories, when you access and use this Website and/or when you use Cade Directories’ products and/or services. The information we collect will vary depending on the circumstances.
What we collect
- Business Name
- Business Category
- Contact name
- Email address
- Web address
- Telephone number
- Mobile telephone number (optional)
- Payment method: Direct Debit, bank account, sort code. Card type, number and expiry date
- Relevant information about your business (e.g. your ratings, reviews and other user submissions)
Information you submit for your User Profile
How we use it:
- To check that a payment card is valid
- To pay your account
- To send you HTML code for web feedback and/or testimonial/social media feeds
- To communicate with you regarding your account or purchase of Cade Directories’s products or services -related matters
- To provide you with order and billing history information
- To contact you about the products and/or services on this Website in which you have expressed an interest
- To display your User Profile to others users of this Website (in accordance with your security settings)
- To email you offers, news and information
- To send you samples of, or marketing materials relating to, third party products or services which we believe may be of interest to you. Such materials may accompany the product you bought from us, or may be sent by us separately. Please note that at no time is it necessary for us to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties in order to send you these materials
- To improve services and enhance personalisation, we may periodically obtain information about you from other third party sources from whom we have lawfully obtained this data and add it to your registration information. Additionally, authorised Cade Directories’ personnel may update your registration information to accurately reflect any new information included in any communications received from you.
If you do not want to receive emails from us with offers, news and information, you can change your contact preferences at any time by “unsubscribing” through the relevant link on the communication.
All information you provide to us is stored in the UK only on secure servers that are protected in secure facilites including firewall protection and located in those countries that form part of the European Economic Area or are considered to provide adequate protection for personal information under the European Union Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC).
- recognise you as a Cade Directories customer so that we can log you in to this Website on a repeat visit;
- provide you with customised content you specify while you are using our products or services;
- deliver advertisements relevant to your interests when you visit our Website and use our products and services;
- provide general internal and customer analytics to conduct research to improve our Website and our products and services; and
- support security measures such as requiring re-logging into this Website after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
Information sharing and disclosure
Cade Directories is committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except:
- where Cade Directories is required by law to disclose information to third parties;
- where the disclosure is necessary for the performance of our operations (eg. mail delivery, hosting services, protecting us from fraud, and payment of your account); or
We also may share your personal information with third parties (ie agents or sub-contractors) specifically engaged by Cade Directories to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us.
Companies and individuals registered in the Cade Directories Affiliate Program receive aggregate information about customers that they direct to Cade Directories’ through links on their websites. No personally identifiable information is provided to affiliate members; the information collected from our affiliates is used strictly for the affiliates program and will not be used for general marketing purposes.
Cade Directories also provides analyses of our customers in the aggregate to prospective partners and other third parties. We do this so that we and our business partners can understand you better, and so we can keep bringing you first-rate services. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, literal statements made by our customers. At no time, however, will we disclose personal information about specific customers.
Security and prevention against loss, misuse or alteration of information
Cade Directories’ has implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Access authorisation is granted only to key Cade Directories’ (Cade Directories Limited.) staff only and to our agents or subcontractors if necessary for the performance of our operations or for them to provide services to us. Any information accessed by those agents or subcontractors is required to be kept confidential and secure and is not permitted to be used for any purpose except to provide their services to us.
Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and our Internet servers are housed in secure facilities.
Your ability to edit and cancel your account
You cannot yet access your account online. To update and correct the business and personal details you must contact us in writing at the address below.
If you decide to cancel your Cade Directories service, your account will be deactivated immediately once any term of the service has expired. However we are required to may retain your information for accounting and taxation business, operational and administrative purposes and in accordance with applicable laws.
Cade Directories’ contact details
(Attention: DA Privacy Fellow)
Cade Directories Limited
1A The Old Greenhouse
Shedfield Equestrian Centre
Hampshire SO32 2HN
Cade Directories’ registered office is located at the above address and its VAT number is 892 1230 33.