An independent feedback service is now available to solicitors that generates new clients through impartial referrals and online marketing.
The service managed by Hampshire based company Working Feedback ensures that word of mouth is used to its full effect by enabling solicitors to develop their practice whilst complying with any regulatory feedback requirements.
Solicitors derive a number of additional benefits including:
- a managed, impartial feedback service
- a non-confrontational way to collect new client referrals
- testimonials fed directly to their website
- automatic updates to their social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- an improved Google presence
The service is available through an annual subscription and includes a supply of bespoke postage paid feedback cards for everyday use.
Working Feedback Operations Director, Philip Molden says “We’ve proven that any solicitor using this cohesive service will generate new business; it’s just a question of how proactive they want to be.”
For further information contact:
Philip Molden at Working Feedback
Tel: 01730 234526