An independent feedback service is now available to brokers that generates new
clients through impartial referrals and online marketing.
The service managed by Hampshire based company Working Feedback ensures that word of mouth is used to its full effect by enabling advisers to develop whilst complying with any regulatory feedback requirements such as FSA.
Insurance Brokers derive a number of additional benefits
- a managed, impartial feedback service
- a non-confrontational way to collect new client referrals
- testimonials fed directly to their website
- automatic updates to their social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- an improved Google presence
The service is available through an annual subscription and includes a supply of bespoke postage paid feedback cards for everyday use.
Early adopter Bluefin Insurance is currently using the feedback service.
Working Feedback Operations Director, Philip Molden says “We’ve proven that any broker using this cohesive service will generate new business; it’s just a question of how proactive they want to be.”
For further information contact:
Philip Molden at Working Feedback
Tel: 01730 234526